Back-to-School Shopping

I absolutely adore back-to-school season.  Once they pull out those new notebooks and fresh pencils for the picking I am in heaven.  Of course back-to-school for a college student is a little/lot different than it had been.  No longer can we just pick up a list of items and go, the only obsticale being our mothers decision that the pretty folder with the stripes isn't worth the cost and shoving you toward the 87 cents folder instead (always a bummer).  Now we don't just have classes, we have a whole new place of residence - for anyone  who will not be living at home that is.  It can be overwhelming, sifting through the wealth of possibilities to choose from, especially if you aren't even sure what you need to take with you to your new life.  So to start with, here is Target's College Checklist for 2010:



Also, I don't believe it says rain boots on here but BRING RAIN BOOTS!  Nothing is worse than walking to class with wet feet, trust me!  And I used all disposable silverware...I know that's not incredibly environmental friendly, and that's very bad on me, but washing dishes in the sink that you brush your teeth and wash your face in gets old fast.

In any case, there is a nice list to start you off!  Happy shopping!