A Bit of Bohemian


I'm a big fan of bohemian-chic, whether it be in clothes or decor.  Dictionary.com defines Bohemian as "a person, as an artist or writer, who lives and acts free of regard for conventional rules and practices" or "gypsy." Considering these definitions it's not surprising that I love the style.  I was a gypsy for halloween when I was younger and wore a similar costume this past Halloween.  I also love to write, and I like to think that I act "free" when it comes to the conventional rules. 

I may not be sure how well I fit the definition, but I'm definitely not much for the so-called classics when it comes to room decor,  I like to mix and match different styles when I can, but it is a hard thing to master for sure.  In any case, I would like to introduce my first ever inspiration board: Bohemian Chic


1. 60" Round Floral Nouveau Printed Rug at Urban Outfitters
3. Filigree Twist Bathroom Shelves at Urban Outfitters
4. Estelle Ottoman - Aubergene at Urban Outfitters
5. Round Pintuck Pillow at Urban Outfitters
6. Tabletop Birdcage Jewelry Stand at Urban Outfitters 
7. Wire Gym Basket at Etsy